- You are allowed to bring the book, and notes to the discussion.
- You ARE NOT ALLOWED to read out an a prepared answer from a piece of paper. The point is for you to discuss them with each other.
- Look me up, on Wednesday if something is unclear.
1. Which themes do you think the novel deals with? How are they discussed?
2. How does Junior (and any other characters?) develope during the novel? Are the characters believable?
3. What have you learnt about the lives and situations of the Spokane Indians while reading this book?
Don't forget to read the knowledge demands for the task, so that you know what is expected from you for each grade level!
These are the groups:
8.20-8.40: A 304
8.45-9.05: A 304
9.10-9.30: A 304
8.20-8.40: A 308
8.45-9.10: A 308